Things come when you’re least expecting it. I am not ready for this and I didn’t wished or prayed for this things. All I want is to pass and get done with all of this. But the Lord gave me more than I want.
I think this Thesis is the start for our groups career. Well, I have to thank first Kuya Aldrin for giving us the idea to make the MedSearch app. Everything came from him. He did support us until the end of our subject. Praise God for using kuya Aldrin as an instrument for us to make this research successful.
We didn’t expect that this study has the possibility to come that far more than we’ve expecting. After this Thesis and SAD, we just had a plan to compete this application in google competition but that is not certain yet because we know that after graduation we will be having our own way. But when the 2nd semester came a news shocked us that our professor our research is one of the chosen to compete in the DOST Mobile Application Competition. Nobody informed us regarding this thing and infact we are still in our sembreak mood.
A week has passed and no DOST contact us regarding the competition. And it gave us the idea that we are no longer part of the competition and only the popular schools made it. But it is okay with us because we have our own businesses though.
But things has changed today because I received an unexpected call from the DOST and he told me that there will be a briefing this coming Wednesday and our group is expected to come (actually only one representative is expected but we will all come as supporters). It just gave us energy actually but we don’t want to expect that much because it is just briefing and we don’t know what will happen next. But then again we are so thankful and blessed for what just happened.
As one of the programmer of the group I am not ready for this because I know that I will be taking the pressure that will come. And I never imagined myself doing this programming thingy. I hate this things actually.
But then again as I’m always saying, I committed my life with Lord and I know that this is His will for me. I just love it the way He surprised me with everything and giving me more that I wanted.
Praise God for everything :DComments
- ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕﹏◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕︿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕△◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
- （ ；´Д｀）
- ( ﾟдﾟ)
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
- ( • )( •ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(≖﹏≖ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(｡≖﹏≖｡ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(≖△≖ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(｡≖△≖｡ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(≖︿≖ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(｡≖︿≖｡ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(≖ω≖ԅ)
- ( • )( •ԅ(｡≖ω≖｡ԅ)
- （ ; ; ）
- （ ＴДＴ）
- ((T.T； )
- (； T.T))
- ( p_q)
- ( ≧Д≦)
IT’S A GIRLY THING, RIGHT! DId a kikay thing yesterday with my cousin Ate Arra.Comments
It was a fun and blessed night. Had a movie date with my kuya. And I enjoy it alot. Masaya pala makipag-date sa kapatid. hahaha. Sana maulit ito, with Timothy ofcourse. hahaha. We watched Despicable Me 2, hahahaha :D ‘Oh minions, I want you all so BAD’ hahahaa :PComments
8 Traits of a Confident Woman
1. She’s had enough. When you’ve had enough of living for someone else, pleasing others, craving others’ approval or of those who bind your life with theirs; when you’ve had enough of the fear of confronting someone or are ready to stand up for yourself, you’re walking in your God-given confidence. When you are ready to step out of these types of situations and follow God fully, you are a confident woman.
2. She doesn’t concentrate on her weaknesses but instead she develops and maximizes her strengths. She discovers her strengths and asks God to help her
3. She believes in her values. She can confidently say about herself the same things that God says about her. She sees herself as God sees her no matter what anyone has ever said to her or about her. She is grounded in her identity in Christ.
4. She allows God to work through her flaws. We all have flaws. Not one of us is perfect. She loves herself in a balanced and healthy way and never despises or rejects herself.
5. She takes care of herself. This means to take care of yourself first and foremost before taking care of others. This is not selfish. What does the airline hostess say about the oxygen mask? “In the event of an emergency, put your oxygen mask on first then assist someone else.”
6. She knows her strengths. Take inventory of yourself and think about what you are good at, perhaps something you have not noticed. Make a list of what you are good at. Whatever you are good at is the area God has gifted you. This is what you must serve to the world.
7. She gets out of the boat and doesn’t sink. A confident woman gets out of her past and all that’s associated with it. She doesn’t murmur and complain about missing out on life because of her past. She doesn’t hide her past and she knows she will never be free if she keeps running away from her past. She is no longer stuck in her past and her past is no longer stuck in her.
8. She never stops trying. A confident woman recovers from setbacks. She is in charge of her destiny and keeps trying different things until she discovers what she is here on this earth to do. She will experience some set-backs, some disappointments but she never stops trying until she discovers her place. This place will feel right to her.
(via spiritualinspiration)2,714 notes Comments
This is a screen shot of one of the comments on a youtube video of a Christian Violinist.
And I was blessed and reminded when I’ve read this. The "hungry for fame" actually hits me, and yes I admit that the reason why I want to pursue this violin career is to for people to notice. It doesn’t come out of my mouth but this is what deepest part of me want. This could be the reason why the Lord separate me from the String ministry because of my wrong motive.
Now, I’ve been reminded by the Lord of the reason why He blessed me with this talent, and it is to serve Him and also to be an instrument to touch the heart of people to know Him.
I WILL PRAISE THE LORD WITH STRINGS. - PSALM 150:4Comments
My times are in your hands… Psalm 31:15, NIV.
In life, oftentimes we are waiting for something; waiting for a dream to come to pass, waiting to meet the right person, waiting for a problem to turn around. When things aren’t happening as fast as we would like, it’s easy to get frustrated. But you have to realize that the moment you prayed, God established a set time to bring the promise to pass.
God has a set time for your opportunity. There is a set time for that problem to turn around, a set time for your healing, your promotion, your breakthrough. It may be tomorrow, or next week, or five years from now. But when you understand the time has already been set, it takes all the pressure off. You won’t live worried, wondering when this is ever going to happen. You’ll relax and enjoy your life knowing that the promise has already been scheduled and your answer is on the way!
Prayer for Today:
Father, I choose to trust in Your timing. I trust that You have my best in mind. I believe that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Thank You for ordering my steps and leading me in the life of blessing You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
(via spiritualinspiration)11,010 notes Comments
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10Comments